Insight therapists set their own session rates. Insight therapists accept BCBS, Bright Health, Focus Plan, Centivo, and will accept Wellcare Medicaid in July 1st, 2021. Fully licensed therapists accept UHC.
Contact your therapist at the number provided in the Therapist tab for questions about rates and insurance acceptance.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, checks, and credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online .
Questions? Please contact your counselor for further information.