Insight therapists accept BCBS, AETNA, CIGNA, Focus Plan, Centivo, and will accept Wellcare Medicaid. Fully licensed therapists accept UHC.
Contact your insurance company at the number provided on your insurance card for any specific questions about your deductibles and copays. Insight Therapists cannot assist with this process. We do have a medical biller contact that assist us in our insurance needs, however is not guarantee of payment.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions to your insurance company:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met? Does mental health have deductible?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
We require a credit card on file for services.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Questions? Please contact your counselor for further information.